For my birthday, I was gifted a little activity book called Letters To My Future Self: A Paper Time Capsule. The idea is to write messages to the future you about a range of topics, and to decide on a date for the messages to be reopened again. I have always had a soft spot for diaries/time capsules, so I can’t wait to get stuck in!
There are twelve unique envelopes which fold out to reveal a writing space inside.
Click on each topic for a snippet of what I’ve written in each one:
- These are my roots
- Where I want to go
- All the things I’d like to try someday
- This is what I live for
- It was an extraordinary day
- I promise to myself
- There’s no place like home
- A pep talk for the future me
- This is a letter about my love
- I never want to forget this
- Two blank envelopes for any extra topic ideas: Places I want to visit
Letters To My Future Self is available on The Book Depository.