CALLING ALL WRITERS!
Running in April, August and December of every year, the Wandering Words Flash Fiction Competition is all about celebrating the unique writing form that is flash fiction. We want to share your works of fiction with our readers, and give amateur writers a chance to showcase their stories to the world.
Entries must in some way incorporate the theme, which is announced on the day the competition opens. The competition runs from the 1st of the month until the 25th.
Please read the terms & conditions below before entering.
1st April – 25th April
This competition is currently free entry
Max. 500 words
One winner will receive a £10 Amazon voucher and publication on Wandering Words
Send your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please quote the month’s theme in the subject line)
Family feud (no winner)
Flying (no winner)
Terms and conditions:
- The competition is open internationally, though all submissions must be in English.
- All entries must be the property of the person submitting.
- All entries must be original and not have been previously published.
- There is a maximum limit of two entries per person for each competition.
- By submitting, you agree to the publication of your work on the website and in future anthologies put together by Wandering Words (the proceeds of which go towards running the site).
- Entries are judged anonymously and the judges have the right to choose no winner if no submitted entry captures their imagination.
- Prizes are final and can not be exchanged.
- Entries received after the competition deadline will be immediately rejected.