Wandering Words and The Geek Undergraduate will be hosting 30 Days of Confidence throughout the month of July – join us for a month of confidence building, promoting happiness and well-being and pushing our comfort zones!
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Try something new
- Do random acts of kindness
- Make new friends or reconnect with old ones
- Share your achievements and things you are proud of
- Keep a positivity journal
- Read/review books about identity, confidence and promoting good health
- Post positive quotes and images
- Experiment with a new look – dye your hair, try different clothing styles
- Take part in some of the writing prompts on Wandering Words through the month
- Join the Words & Geeks Book Club for our read-along in July – we’ve picked a book about identity and friendship, which we will be revealing on 20th June!
Check out The Geek Undergraduate for 30 things you can try to boost your confidence this July!
If you’d like to be a part of spreading positivity throughout July, tag your photos and posts with #30DaysofConfidence.